We’re so confident that you’ll love your Dart flyscreen that we offer a 30 day money-back guarantee! All you pay is the return shipping. No other screen manufacturer offers this!
All our products are designed and made in England. Investing in local skills is an important principle for us. Sure, we could make more profit by having the product made in China but it's not sustainable and it's not how we work.
We believe that getting the product to you is our job, not yours. That’s why we’ve always offered free delivery, wherever you are!
Will it fit my bike?
There are three models: the MkI / II (to 2017) the MkIII (2017 to 2020) and the current V7 850 (2021 on). Please note that the screen does NOT fit the MkIII Night Pack.
Fitting is simple - check out the instructions
What's in the box?
This product comprises:
- Injection-moulded screen in 4mm thick high-impact automotive-grade polycarbonate
- Dimensions: 25.5cm wide x 25.5cm tall. Distance from top of headlight cutout to top of screen: 22cm
- Dartec II anti-scratch hard-coating for extended life
- Mounting brackets in laser-cut aluminum, CNC-folded and powder-coated in black textured finish
- Custom EPDM grommets to absorb vibration
- Custom stainless steel screen mounting bolts with grommet ring and positive stop
- Microfiber cleaning cloth