We’re so confident that you’ll love your Dart flyscreen that we offer a 30 day money-back guarantee! All you pay is the return shipping. No other screen manufacturer offers this!
All our products are designed and made in England. Investing in local skills is an important principle for us. Sure, we could make more profit by having the product made in China but it's not sustainable and it's not how we work.
We believe that getting the product to you is our job, not yours. That’s why we’ve always offered free delivery, wherever you are!
Will it fit my bike?
Fits Bonneville / T100 air-cooled models with the following exceptions:
- Steve McQueen and T214 have a smaller headlight and take the air-cooled Scrambler model
- certain 2013 Bonneville SE models use the air-cooled Thruxton headlight brackets and require that model. if in doubt, please ask.
Fitting is simplicity itself. Click for fitting instructions
What's in the box?
This product comprises:
- Injection-moulded screen in 3.5mm thick high-impact automotive-grade polycarbonate
- Dimensions: 24cm wide x 20cm tall. Distance from top of headlight cutout to top of screen: 18.5cm
- Dartec II anti-scratch hard-coating for extended life
- Mounting brackets in laser-cut aluminum, CNC-folded and powder-coated in black textured finish
- Custom EPDM grommets to absorb vibration
- Custom stainless steel screen mounting bolts with grommet ring and positive stop
- Microfiber cleaning cloth